Need for Individual Development Plan during Performance Appraisals:
SMART development plans help you identify and develop the best talent required to improve your organizational strength and achieve today’s business goals with visibility and succession planning capabilities to support the future growth.
SMART development plan stands for:
S: Significant, Specific, Stretching
M: Measurable, Meaningful, Motivational
A: Achievable, Attainable, Agreed Upon, Action-driven
R: Relevant, Realistic, Results-oriented, Rewarding
T: Time-bound, Timely, Trackable, Tangible
With SMART development plans, you can increase employee engagement, foster professional growth, and development, and maximize career opportunities for top talent.
Different SMART development plans that should be assigned to your employees :
IDP (Individual Development Plan):
- Reduces organizational risk: Identifies and addresses current and potential talent gaps to reduce the risk of poor business execution.
- Ensures talent continuity: Develops and maintains a continuous supply of internal talent to fulfill critical job profiles and roles throughout your organization.
CDP (Career Development Plan) :
- Optimizes career development in your organization: Enhances career development opportunities by mentoring programs linked to business strategies.
- Increases employee engagement: Empowers employees to reach their full potential, advance their careers, and accelerate their learning with targeted development plans.
PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) :
- Assigns the performance improvement plans: to improve employees’ contributions and engagement, business commitments, and expected results.
SDP (Succession Development Plan) :
- Maximizes organic growth: Creates & tracks strategic succession planning processes that reach deep into the organization, align with business needs and drive better business outcomes.
- Leverages workforce: Analyzes your organizational talent supply and talent demand so that you can make better decisions.
To achieve hike in your business growth with these development plans, reach to the software solution provided by skills2talent.com as a Talent Management Software integrated with open source IT to make it more cost-effective and request for an online demo to know more about Smart development Plans in Performance Mangement for an Organisation.
Traditional HRMS vs Talent Management Software
HRMS is traditional, more administrative and mainly deals with salary, vacations, time management, incentives and complaints of employees whereas Talent Management is not only a process of attracting & hiring skillful candidates but it also includes retention and development of its great performers.
Talent Management – Need & Advantages :
Talent Management is a process of transformation of skills to unbeaten talents by recognizing & motivating the skills & potential and therefore we called the whole journey as Skills2Talent (skills2talent.com). Here are 6 benefits of Talent Management Software which are going to revolutionize Talent Management of your organization and reform it into a strategic move.
- Core Human Resources: You can maintain your organization data by keeping it in the cloud, manage competencies & HR framework, maintain employee central, manage resignations & retention and plan & track SMART plans also.
- Recruiting & Offer Management: Consists of building talent pipelines, attract skillful candidates, application tracking, quick identification of target profiles, the hiring of top talents and effective onboarding with fitment and offer framework as well.
- Performance & Succession Management: To manage & evaluate the performance of employees accurately it enables goal planning, assessment tools like 9 box grid & 360-degree feedback and extensive analysis through consolidated & overall performance reports for specific performance review cycle.
- Compensation Management: In order to align compensation programs with your business you need to allocate budgets to support the strategies through budget planning & appreciate the contributions of employees in terms of monetary incentives.
- Learning & Development: For motivation & development of best-performing employees, you need to map the roles, skills & proficiency, identify the learning gaps and provide self-learning through e-learning & instructor-led training, online quizzes & certification in the respective domains and follow a culture of knowledge sharing as well.
- Business IT Application: Through the integration of your business IT on the cloud you can manage assets, documents, communication, content & tracking of utilization of resources, provide internal support to your customers with the help desk. Apart from that, you can also focus on employee engagement and HR & talent analysis.
Like this Article? Click here to tweet it
Planning for not only recruiting best employees but also wants to retain, maintain and cherish your productive and high performing workforce? Go for the integration of above 6 benefits at one place with the help of open source IT to make it more cost-effective by skills2talent.com and request for an online demo to know more about how these 6 strategies are technologically combined to help you bring best and smart talent into your organization, acknowledge their existing potential and to develop them further to keep hold of engaged and unparalleled employees.