Research has proved that HR and recruiting chatbots are capable of minimizing the business costs heavily. As chatbots are already in use with the corporate, let us find out how chatbots can potentially help with Talent Management in more creative and smart ways.
• Impartial behavior: A bot always starts from a neutral and unbiased point as it doesn’t acquire preconceived opinion, it can be proved very much helpful in performing a cognitive interview for recruiting.
• Agile enough: Chatbots can be employed via SMS, emails, applications used for messaging and through websites also.
• Simultaneous engagement: with any no. of applicants, interviewing them as per the job role/profile requirements and responding to the interviewee questions as well. They can also be used to gain on-demand and real-time feedback for processes such as onboarding, offer management and induction training.
Like these Benefits Click here to tweet it
• Promoting your employer brand: by differentiating themselves and maintaining their repo through advancement, originality, and responsiveness in their talks while interacting with the candidates during the course of recruiting and onboarding. Thus, a chatbot indirectly displays their company’s values and mission to the candidates.
• Help with scheduling: Chatbots can be used as an option to schedule interviews, talks and vacation time for the employees, instead of logging the information into their HR software or sending multiple messages/emails to HR people.
• Performance Management: Chatbots are designed and developed to accurately evaluate the performance of an employee based on employee skills, education, demography, manager ratings, years of experience, years associated with a company, employee engagement details, past performance, continuous performance conversations, 360 degree feedback and matrix reviews etc. along with social & personal profile(dob, gender, hobbies, time management, punctuality, leave records etc), combined with historical trends & deep insights of talent management KRAs. These exact predictions can drive the smart strategies and established a strong connection among recruiting, performance, learning, and engagement on top of core HR layer, which cannot be possible with an excel sheet or simple automation tools.
Confused about selecting a chatbot which can help you to meet the objectives of human resource management of your organization? Then go to skills2talent.com to learn about HIRA-chatbot which is implemented using customized talent management software services, in-application AI data and on-demand and predictive analysis using natural language processing algorithms and deliver the best digital-self-service.
Traditional HRMS vs Talent Management Software
HRMS is traditional, more administrative and mainly deals with salary, vacations, time management, incentives and complaints of employees whereas Talent Management is not only a process of attracting & hiring skillful candidates but it also includes retention and development of its great performers.
Talent Management – Need & Advantages :
Talent Management is a process of transformation of skills to unbeaten talents by recognizing & motivating the skills & potential and therefore we called the whole journey as Skills2Talent (skills2talent.com). Here are 6 benefits of Talent Management Software which are going to revolutionize Talent Management of your organization and reform it into a strategic move.
- Core Human Resources: You can maintain your organization data by keeping it in the cloud, manage competencies & HR framework, maintain employee central, manage resignations & retention and plan & track SMART plans also.
- Recruiting & Offer Management: Consists of building talent pipelines, attract skillful candidates, application tracking, quick identification of target profiles, the hiring of top talents and effective onboarding with fitment and offer framework as well.
- Performance & Succession Management: To manage & evaluate the performance of employees accurately it enables goal planning, assessment tools like 9 box grid & 360-degree feedback and extensive analysis through consolidated & overall performance reports for specific performance review cycle.
- Compensation Management: In order to align compensation programs with your business you need to allocate budgets to support the strategies through budget planning & appreciate the contributions of employees in terms of monetary incentives.
- Learning & Development: For motivation & development of best-performing employees, you need to map the roles, skills & proficiency, identify the learning gaps and provide self-learning through e-learning & instructor-led training, online quizzes & certification in the respective domains and follow a culture of knowledge sharing as well.
- Business IT Application: Through the integration of your business IT on the cloud you can manage assets, documents, communication, content & tracking of utilization of resources, provide internal support to your customers with the help desk. Apart from that, you can also focus on employee engagement and HR & talent analysis.
Like this Article? Click here to tweet it
Planning for not only recruiting best employees but also wants to retain, maintain and cherish your productive and high performing workforce? Go for the integration of above 6 benefits at one place with the help of open source IT to make it more cost-effective by skills2talent.com and request for an online demo to know more about how these 6 strategies are technologically combined to help you bring best and smart talent into your organization, acknowledge their existing potential and to develop them further to keep hold of engaged and unparalleled employees.