Research has proved that HR and recruiting chatbots are capable of minimizing the business costs heavily. As chatbots are already in use with the corporate, let us find out how chatbots can potentially help with Talent Management in more creative and smart ways.
• Impartial behavior: A bot always starts from a neutral and unbiased point as it doesn’t acquire preconceived opinion, it can be proved very much helpful in performing a cognitive interview for recruiting.
• Agile enough: Chatbots can be employed via SMS, emails, applications used for messaging and through websites also.
• Simultaneous engagement: with any no. of applicants, interviewing them as per the job role/profile requirements and responding to the interviewee questions as well. They can also be used to gain on-demand and real-time feedback for processes such as onboarding, offer management and induction training.
Like these Benefits Click here to tweet it
• Promoting your employer brand: by differentiating themselves and maintaining their repo through advancement, originality, and responsiveness in their talks while interacting with the candidates during the course of recruiting and onboarding. Thus, a chatbot indirectly displays their company’s values and mission to the candidates.
• Help with scheduling: Chatbots can be used as an option to schedule interviews, talks and vacation time for the employees, instead of logging the information into their HR software or sending multiple messages/emails to HR people.
• Performance Management: Chatbots are designed and developed to accurately evaluate the performance of an employee based on employee skills, education, demography, manager ratings, years of experience, years associated with a company, employee engagement details, past performance, continuous performance conversations, 360 degree feedback and matrix reviews etc. along with social & personal profile(dob, gender, hobbies, time management, punctuality, leave records etc), combined with historical trends & deep insights of talent management KRAs. These exact predictions can drive the smart strategies and established a strong connection among recruiting, performance, learning, and engagement on top of core HR layer, which cannot be possible with an excel sheet or simple automation tools.
Confused about selecting a chatbot which can help you to meet the objectives of human resource management of your organization? Then go to skills2talent.com to learn about HIRA-chatbot which is implemented using customized talent management software services, in-application AI data and on-demand and predictive analysis using natural language processing algorithms and deliver the best digital-self-service.