Annual performance reviews and bell curve are not effective in today’s millennials & business context!
How continuous performance management can inspire great performance with fairness and accuracy?
- Connect your employees with organization strategy and goals with multi-section performance management (objectives, core values, competencies, and behaviors)
- Improve the daily progress & achievements visibility of goals 24×7, 365 days anywhere, any device
- Managers can provide directions continually to employees to perform better with coaching, feedback, mentoring, support and reward badges
- Cascade goals to every employee using top management’s goal library as per department & role
- Provide smaller milestones, sub-goals & initiatives to break-down objectives with continuous updates provision
- Increase employee engagement and drive continuous performance management by parallel performance ratings by employee and manager from day one of goals
- Align workforce with the company, objectives using SMART goals, Balanced scorecard, KPA/KPI/KRA and MBOs
- Enable the informal conversation in review process between employee and manager and capture history of updates and accomplishments
- Collect the feedback on performance & behavior from inside and outside the project team (360, linear, matrix reporting, target individuals)
- Anniversary, financial and calendar year appraisal cycle models to effectively administer your salary increase budget outflow
- Visually access and compare the core values, job-specific and behavioral competencies
- Identify top performers and plan for leadership pipeline by 9 box grid comparisons
- Analyze the attrition risks Vs loss before promotion and succession decisions
- Grow talents using SMART plan libraries for IDPs (Individual Development Plans), Team development, Succession, Career development and Performance improvement plans
Check out how Skills2Talent continuous performance management cloud software can inspire for great performance with fairness and accuracy
If you have any feedback, suggestions, questions please feel free to post here. I am happy to assist/respond to you.
This article was first published in our blog Skills2Talent
Vaidyanathan Ramalingam | email@example.com | www.skills2talent.com